Thistle Healthy Me Weight Management
The term “obese” describes a person who’s very overweight, with a lot of body fat. It’s a common problem in the UK that’s estimated to affect around one in every four adults and around one in every five children aged 10 to 11.
Obesity can reduce your overall quality of life. It also creates a strain on health services and leads to premature death due to its association with serious chronic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidaemia, which are all major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
As a result scientists have warned that obesity could overtake smoking as the leading cause of cancer deaths. Obesity can also lead to psychological problems, such as depression and low self-esteem. It is increasingly common because of our modern living where cheap, high-calorie food is readily available and our lifestyles have become more sedentary with people jumping in cars to go short journeys, sitting on laptops and tablets and having hundreds of tv programmes available 24 hours a day.
As well as all of the above being overweight makes you feel miserable! If you have tried any of the following get in touch to see how I can help:
- One diet after another, losing a stone each time, then put it back on…..and a wee bit extra!
- Control your eating for weeks then hit a stressful time and eat a whole packet of biscuits in one sitting
- Eat healthy most of the time but the weekends undo all the good!
- Binge on sugary foods daily
- Don’t feel you eat much but can’t move the fat
CLAIM YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Just text or call 07912063838 to book your free, no obligation, phone consultation or to ask any questions about how I can help you.