Take Back Control of Anxiety with Hypnotherapy
Have you had enough of feeling anxious and constantly worrying? Anxiety can impact on every area of your life – it can affect your work, your family life, your relationships, your hobbies and even stop you enjoying things you used to enjoy. My Take Back Control of Anxiety Programme can turn your life around Get you motivated again, feeling good about life and looking after your mind and body. It will also help you build resilience so you can sustain these good feelings and cope with whatever life throws at you.
One in 20 people will experience Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) at some point in their life and the effects can be catastrophic. Do any of the following sound familiar to you?
- “I won’t apply for jobs because I know I’ll worry even more if I get promotion”
- “My partner doesn’t understand why I’m anxious and tells me to pull myself together because he doesn’t understand what anxiety is”
- “It seems like I worry about absolutely everything, from the news to what people will think about me at the school gate!
- “I feel as if I’m going mad, my head is just full of thoughts that go on and on”.
- “I don’t really do anything in life apart from go to work then home and bed. I’ve let fear stop me living”
All these quotes are from real people who have gone on to get help with hypnotherapy. As one of only a few Anxiety UK Approved Therapist in Ayrshire, I can help you turn your life round and get back in control. My Take Back Control of Anxiety Programme consists of four hypnotherapy sessions which include:
1. Finding out how YOU do anxiety to make sure the sessions benefit you
2. Clear out baggage of the past – refocus on the future
3. Provide you with tools to help you get there
4. Make sure its sustainable
Please get in touch to see how I can help you do that.
Watch a short Video Here
I am also an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body. Full details of the Anxiety UK Approved Therapist scheme can be found here – www.anxietyuk.org.uk/getinvolved/therapists-at-anxiety-uk Details about becoming a member of Anxiety UK to be able to access therapy via the charity can be found here www.anxietyuk.org.uk/members